Whether coming in off the lake for a night or 2 to experience the calm of the marina, or holidaying in the Lake District with your boat, we can accommodate you.
The Marina offers safe, sheltered, marina berths for craft from 15 - 50'. We accommodate all types of vessel from traditional fishing boats to sailing boats to luxury motor cruisers - everyone is welcome. Visitor berths are available all year and offer the following;
- Jetty mooring for 1 boat, up to 26’ long with a maximum draft of 3’. Larger boats can be accommodated but please call us to check availability.
- A fully serviced Mooring with Electric, TV, Water & WiFi.
- Use of slipway to launch and recover the boat.
- Car & trailer parking.
- Access to toilet, shower and laundry block.
- The brand new Boathouse Bar & Restaurant sits on the edge of the marina, overlooking the moorings, and is open daily from 9.00am.
If you are already moored on Windermere you pay just £30 per night to stay. For those visiting from further afield there is an initial fee of £85 for the first two nights, accounting for the berth, use of the slipway to launch and recover and for trailer storage. Following on from this, the £30 per night rate applies.
We require a copy of your boat insurance on arrival, plus details of your lake registration number. Registering the boat for use on Windermere can be done at the Lake Wardens office (next door to us) or by calling the Lake District National Park on 01539 724 555.
If you have any queries or would like to make a reservation please feel free to email me or give me a call on 015394 46551.